USA / English
The Bon Scott Project
2 Disc DVD set
Originally, this was a 3 DVD set titled "AC/DC: Promo Clips & TV Appearances". I was gonna seed it, untouched, for all to share and view.
HOWEVER, due to the fact this collection contained a good amount of officially released material, I was forced to re-author.
Basically, I used Shrink to take (no compression!) all the unofficially released material, and then used TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 to make a simple menu, inspired by the original menus on each disc. The result of this is, I feel, a collection of rare promos, TV appearances, and a few audience recordings, that any AC/DC fan (certainly any Bon Scott fan), should have.
As a bonus, I have included a very clean, complete recording of the Arnhem, Holland show from July 13th, 1979.
Video source: Unknown; taken from best sources, though.
Video bitrate: 9800 kb/s
Audio bitrate: 448 kb/s
Audio codec: AC3
1. Can I Sit Next To You Girl? (Promo, Sydney, July '74?)
2. Baby Please Don't Go (Countdown, Melbourne, May '75?) - partial clip only
3. It's A Long Way To The Top (Bandstand, Feb/March '76)
4. It's A Long Way To The Top (PRomo, March '76)
5. Jailbreak (Promo, March '76)
6. TNT (Channel 9, March '76?)
7. Jailbreak (So It Goes, London, 14 Aug '76)
8. Baby Please Don't Go (Germany, Nov.'76)
9. Problem Child (Australia, Nov/Dec '76)
10.Baby Please Don't Go (same as above)
11. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation (RockPop, Munich, June '78)
12. Rock 'N' Roll Damnation (Top of the Pops, London, 8 June '78)
1. Dog Eat Dog (Oakland, Stadium, 21 July '79) -audience
2. Live Wire / Walk All Over You / Bad Boy Boogie / The Jack (London, Wembley Stadium, 8 Aug. '79)
-audience recording; all incomplete, and only exist as such.
3. Highway To Hell (RockPop, Munich, Aug. '79)
4. Touch Too Much (Top of the Pops, London, 7 Feb '80)
5. Beatin' Around The Bush (Aplauso, Madrid, 2 Sept. '80)
6. Highway To Hell (Countdown, Arnhem, Rijnhallen, Holland 13 July '79)
7. Baby Boy Boogie ( " )
8. The Jack ( " )
9. Rocker ( " )
10. Whole Lotta Rosie ( " )
This information I get only from the original menus. Some information on these clips is sketchy to begin with. Venues and exact dates, obviously, aren't always available.
Let there be rock!